- Are you bored of the culture of your employer, and already looking forward to next weekend?
- Are you undervalued for what you do in your current role, and want to play with the best in the business?
- Does new technology interest you, and the ability to work from anywhere in the world sound inspiring?
Waypoint – Consultant
In line with our budgeted growth, and in preparation for the the last quarter of the financial year we are on the lookup for some key recruits to join the team. Although we are based in Melbourne, Australia and being local would be a benefit, we are happy to talk to people from anywhere around the world with the right attitude, culture, and skill set.
As a Software Training or Implementation Consultant for Waypoint, you will be responsible for ensuring our clients’ gain maximum efficiency from the solutions we provide. Our values are ‘Technical, yet approachable. Professional, yet personable. Casual, yet dependable’ and it will be down to you as a key member of our team to uphold our values and ensure the client experience matches this.
You’ll be primarily working across client sites and home providing training, setup or implementation with occasional CBD office working as the business demands. Follow up work is occasionally, but rarely, required due to the quality of training we are proud to provide.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take their market leading knowledge and enjoy a flexible and rewarding role, as we grow to be one of the largest companies in our market in Australia.
As a leading cloud integrator in Australia, and the only preferred Xero cloud integrator based purely in Melbourne, we are in an enviable position to platform for growth over the next few years, and ensuring that our clients are’ trained to their full potential is clearly a vital part in achieving this.
You will either be working for an accounting, bookkeeping, or Xero related company. With proven expertise in training Xero and add on solutions across a variety of companies and industries, you will be a self starter who is ready to move to the next level with a rapidly growing business. Knowledge of Xero and its ecosystem is obviously required, as is a positive attitude. Everything else will be provided, and rewarded. We’re incredibly proud of our remote working setup, culture and values, and the trust which we place in our staff, and our clients place in us.
You will need at least:
- Xero Partner Certification
- MS Office Proficiency
- Partner certification for Add Ons you wish to train or implement
- Access to private transport
- ADSL or Cable Home Internet
- CPA/CA Qualification
- Hourly Rates by negotiation based on experience and performance.
- This role is based on a casual contract, and the hourly rate will reflect this, and reward you as such.
So, if this all fits – don’t hesitate to contact us by sending an email with CV and covering detail to email@example.com